In PrimaveraReader™, you can create custom User-defined filters which can be saved and applied to any project for faster filtering of project data.
To create a custom filter follow these steps:
- In the Activities ribbon tab, click on the Filter option
- In the Filters dialog box, click on the New button.
- Fill in the necessary filter criteria fields:
- Rename the new filter Any of the following or All of the following;
- Displaying all rows field– display the fields that will be filtered;
- Parameters field – Displays the chosen parameter for each filter criteria. (e.g. Activity % Complete) Is field – Contains the corresponding operator for a specific filter criteria
- Value/High Value fields – Presents the values for each filter criteria.
- In order for the filter criteria to be saved, click OK.
- To apply the filter, select the check-box in front of the user-defined filter and click OK.