Do you want to become an expert in the field of Project Scheduling?
If you are a Project Controller, Planner, or Project Manager, you need the Primavera P6 tool for schedule analysis purposes.
Currently, Primavera is the most suitable scheduling software for medium and large-scale projects.
Medium and large-scale projects referred to here are projects with a duration of more than one year and involve more than 200 scheduling activities.
In my opinion, this scheduling software has become a primary requirement for companies that handle various projects in the construction sector.
Although this software can also be used for small-scale projects or various other types of projects.
When you think about using a scheduling tool, you also need to be prepared with various project management terms related to scheduling.
Some of the scheduling terms that you need to understand include, what are: Critical path, free float, total float, the relationship between activities (Start to Start, Finish to Start, Finish to Finish, Start to Finish), lead, lag, constraint, earn value, WBS, s-curve, and various other terms.
Maybe many are familiar with the terms above, but for those who are new to the world of scheduling/planners (students, fresh graduates), you don’t need to worry…
In this Primavera training, you will also be given material to understand the various terms above as a basic provision before entering into scheduling material using the Primavera P6 tool.
What opportunities can you get by mastering the use of Primavera’s tools for scheduling?
You are expected to be able to:
- Prepares you to be a skilled scheduler/planner using Primavera.
- Increase your project management skills (related to scheduling) to pave a better path for your career.
- Medium and large projects in your country and abroad require many scheduler and planner skills who master Primavera P6 with salaries from thousands to hundreds of thousands of US dollars.
- Can predict project completion (whether it will be delayed or accelerated) if there is a change in the schedule of one of the activities.
- Estimate the amount of delay or acceleration duration.
- Determine priority activities that need to be carried out and monitored.
- Make the correct schedule according to the scheduling rules.
In addition to professionals, for fresh graduates who want to work as engineers or planners, understanding the use of this tool is the right choice.
What sets us apart from other training?
Our goal is not only to give you the basic skills to operate primavera.
But we also want to provide training on making a schedule according to the standard scheduling rules.
We don’t want you to only know from the software side, for example adding activities, creating relationships between activities, but also how to make relationships according to the scheduling rules, how many floats are according to the rules, and how to make the overall project schedule according to the rules.
For those of you who just want to know how to use this application, there is a lot of training on youtube that will meet your needs.
However, for training that includes how to make a schedule according to international standard rules and how to use Primavera to meet the needs of the world of work (case studies), you can take Primavera training at our place.
Another thing you need to pay attention to is how to collaborate using primavera tools with other tools such as Microsoft Project and Excel.
If you only rely on the Primavera P6 tool for data entry, your work will be less efficient.
Primavera’s tool is very good for doing schedule analysis, but to fill in data that amounts to hundreds or even thousands, you can use the recommended additional tools.
In this training, you will be taught how to use it.
Training Primavera P6 Jakarta Materials
Here are the materials you will get:
- Primavera Download and Software Installation.
- Terms in Project Scheduling
- Introduction to Primavera
- Define OBS, EPS, Project, WBS, Calendar
- Define Activities, Details, and Relationships
- Resources Management
- Scheduling, Constraints, Shortening Project Duration
- Schedule Control (Establish Baseline, Update Schedule, Apply Actuals, etc.)
- Preparing Layouts and Reports (Customizing Layouts, Define Activity Codes, Filters, Reports)
- Tools (Export and Import, Schedule Comparison, etc.)
- Processing data in Primavera using additional tools
- Case Studies
Training Duration: 4 days.
Facilities: Modules, lunch, certificate.
Price: IDR 3,500,000/participant
Civil Engineers, Technical Architects, Building Engineers, Industrial Engineers, Architects, Civil Engineers, and all professionals who wish to become proficient in project scheduling using Primavera.
Industry, construction, oil, gas, building, marine and energy, and others.
The trainer is a Primavera P6 practitioner with experience in Oil and Gas companies, Multinational and National Projects, and more than ten years in scheduling using Primavera P6.
Trainer has gained a lot of knowledge and experience about the needs of Primavera P6 in the work environment, both in state-owned companies, oil and gas, and international scale companies.
The trainer’s experience in the world of work includes meeting the needs of project managers in multinational companies to analyze and present project schedule feasibility related to baseline, schedule monitoring, delay analysis (EoT), and analysis from the acceleration side.
Come on, improve your skills right now, don’t be preceded by others:
For those who wish to consult about training, please contact:
WA or Call: +6281282295963
Also, read the Indonesian version: Pelatihan Primavera Jakarta.